Regulations of the website www.education-forum.com
§ 1. Definitions
- Forms - forms available on the Website https://www.education-forum.com enabling the Recipient to register for the International Pedagogical Forum Conferences (hereinafter: the Conference).
- Regulations - these rules of the Party.
- Service Provider - European Institute for Education Development limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000699832; Tax Identification Number: 5272824315; REGON: 368548017;
- Service Recipient - a person using the Electronic Service.
- Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer through the Website.
§ 2. General provisions
- This website (with the exception of sites linked to from this web page) is run by the European Institute for Education Development Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000699832; Tax Identification Number: 5272824315; REGON: 368548017.
- By accessing this website, you accept the binding nature of this legal information. The user who does not agree to abide by the provisions of this information is asked not to use this website.
- Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a computer with Internet access,
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state.
- The recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the following provisions shall apply:
- Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
- Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- The Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
§ 3. The content of the page
- This site is intended for use by those interested in participating in the International Pedagogical Forum Conference, which will be held from November 2 to 6, 2020 simultaneously in six countries: in Poland (Warsaw), in Germany (Berlin), in Finland (Helsinki) in Singapore (Singapore), in Argentina (Buenos Aires) and in United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
- The forms on the website allow you to register for the above Conference.
- This site may contain referrals (eg in the form of hyperlinks, banners or buttons) to other websites that relate to specific aspects of this site. However, this does not automatically mean that the Company has any connections with such websites or their owners.
§ 4. Data protection
§ 5. Service provided electronically
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly simplify and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider's response to the complaint is sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint application.
- The participant may terminate electronic services at any time before their implementation.
§ 6. Intellectual property
- All content posted on the website at https://www.education-forum.com enjoy legal and copyright protection and are the property of https://www.education-forum.com. The Client bears full responsibility for the damage caused Service Provider, resulting from the use of any page content https://www.education-forum.com, without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements making up the content and content of the website https://www.education-forum.com is a violation of the copyright of the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
§ 7. Contact
- If you have questions or complaints about this website, please use the following contact details:
- European Institute for Education Development sp. o.o.
- ul. Żurawia No. 32/34, lok. 428, city of Warsaw, code 00-515, post office Warsaw, country Poland
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 8. Other provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes and modifications to this legal information in the future. The Service Provider will inform about the intention to introduce changes on its website 7 days in advance.
- This legal notice and the use of this website by persons visiting it are subject to the provisions of Polish law.