Conference - International Pedagogical Forum Conference, which will be held from 2 to 6 November 2020 simultaneously in six countries: in Poland (Warsaw), in Germany (Berlin), in Finland (Helsinki), in Singapore (Singapore), in Argentina (Buenos Aires) and in United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Organizer - European Institute for Education Development limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000699832; Tax Identification Number: 5272824315; REGON: 368548017;
Seller - European Institute for Education Development, limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000699832; Tax Identification Number: 5272824315; REGON: 368548017;
Registration System (hereinafter referred to as the System) - an Internet application that enables registration of participants to be held for the Conference owned by the European Institute for Education Development, limited liability company with registered office in Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000699832; Tax Identification Number: 5272824315; REGON: 368548017;
User - any person using the System to register for the Conference.
Participant - natural persons who are over 18 years of age and have full legal capacity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but who may in their own name acquire rights and incur liabilities which, by means of the System, have correctly registered for the Conference until October 15, 2020 and paid for participation as referred to in §3 section 2 of these Regulations, unless they were exempt from this fee.
Conclusion of the contract - it is the moment when the payment for participation in the Conference is credited to the Seller's bank account. From that moment, it is assumed that the user has concluded a purchase and sale agreement with the seller to participate in the Conference, which will be confirmed by an e-mail along with a VAT invoice attached to it.
Participation fee - the amount determined by the Organizer which the Participant obliged to pay to confirm participation in the Conference.
Payer - Participant who pays the participation fee.
2. Additional information.
The official website of the Conference can be found at https://www.education-forum.com
The scope of the System includes a service consisting in storing the User's registration in the database, as well as handling this registration by the Organizer and / or the Seller.
Technical requirements related to the use of the System do not differ from the technical requirements for using the Internet. The user must have a computer with access to the Internet along with software that allows viewing its resources.
The provisions of these Regulations form an integral part of the application for participation in the Conference and apply to all Participants.
1. The condition for participation in the Conference is:
Application for participation in the Conference is possible only through the application form available on the Conference website.
Payment of the fee in the amount specified by the Organizer, in accordance with the provisions of § 3 of the Regulations.
2. The organizer reserves the right to change the speakers and / or program, for reasons beyond his control. The participant is not entitled to compensation from the Organizer.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change the date of the Conference due to reasons beyond his control. In such a case, resignation from Participation in the Conference may take place without cost. At the same time, the Organizer does not cover the additional costs incurred by the Participant in connection with the Conference.
4. The number of places of participation in the Conference is limited. Participation in the Conference is determined by the order of applications and the date of receipt of the conference fee on the Seller's bank account.
1. The sale of participation continues until the pool is used up.
2. The sale of participation in the Conference takes place only on-line. The purchase can be made at https://www.education-forum.com
3. In order to register correctly in the system, the User is obliged to complete all fields marked with (*).
4. The user guarantees that all data provided for registration is correct.
5. After completing and confirming the veracity of the data in the registration form, a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail address provided in it. For paid registration, the Participant along with an e-mail - constituting confirmation of registration, will receive a pro forma invoice.
1. The registrant is obliged to pay the fee related to participation in the conference in accordance with the price list on the conference website and within the payment dates specified therein.
2. The seller provides for the following forms of settlements:
a) Payment to the Seller's bank account based on a pro forma invoice sent electronically to the Participant's e-mail address provided in the registration form;
b) By means of a credit card or "quick transfer" available through the PayU payment platform integrated with the registration system.
3. An integral part of these regulations is Appendix No. 1 containing the "Regulations for payment by card using the PayU system".
4. The VAT invoice will be sent to the Payer only by electronic means to the e-mail address provided during registration within 7 days from the date of payment being credited to the Seller's bank account or after a positive authorization of the transaction via an electronic channel.
5. The payment deadline for invoices received electronically together with confirmation of registration is 3 days.
6. Corrections of VAT invoices may be made no later than 7 days after its issuance. A request for correction should be sent to the e-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com
7. By purchasing the participation in the Conference for the benefit of a third party, the Payer confirms that he has the authorization of that person to submit all undeclared statements to meet the requirements of these Regulations. The person making the application and accepting the terms of participation, hereby declares that he is authorized to incur a financial liability towards the Conference Organizer. Otherwise, it bears liability towards the Organizer, including compensation, for exceeding or not being allowed.
8. In case of resignation from participation in the Conference, a request for reimbursement of Participation fee should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Seller reserves the right to negatively consider the request in a situation where less than 30 calendar days have remained until the beginning of the conference.
10. If the application for reimbursement of participation costs is approved, the Seller will refund the payment, less the costs of its return in the cheapest available manner within 14 days from the date of sending the application to the Seller.
11. If the User or any non-System User contributes to the Seller's account any payment which does not result from the registration, the Seller will refund the payment less the costs of its return in the cheapest available manner within 14 days from the date of sending the application to the Seller. refund of the amount unduly paid.
1. During the Conference, the Organizer may conduct photo sessions and film the course of the Conference for the purposes of broadcasting in the mass media (television, radio, Internet, press) or for the purpose of documentation, promotion, Organizer's advertising and other persons indicated by the Organizer. Participation in the Conference is tantamount to the Participant's consent to the recording, use and / or dissemination by the Organizer and its affiliates of the image / voice / expression of each Participant in all promotional and marketing materials without time and territorial limits.
2. The expression of consent is synonymous with the fact that photographs, films or recordings made during the Conference may be placed on the website of the Conference or another managed by the Organizer and used in promotional materials, also disseminated for this purpose by means of vision or audio. The participant hereby renounces all claims (existing and future), including remuneration against the Organizer, for the use of their image / voice / expression for the purposes set out in these Regulations.
1. The Organizer of the personal data of Participants and Payers is the Organizer.
2. The Organizer, under a separate agreement, entrusted the processing of personal data to the Participants and Payers of the Seller, for the purpose of processing them for the purpose of settling the participation in the Conference.
3. Personal data of the Participant contained in the application form for participation in the Conference collected by the Organizer are processed in order to conduct the Conference in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
4. Personal data of the Participant or the Payer will not be transferred to other data controllers without their knowledge and consent.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary and the Participant or the Payer have the right to access their personal data and correct them.
6. The organizer reserves the right to use the e-mail address provided during registration to the Conference to notify conference participants, including about changes to the Conference program or the Regulations.
7. Participants are required to comply with the provisions of the rules of the facility, in force at the premises where the Conference is organized, including in particular safety rules, health and safety regulations and fire safety regulations.
8. During the Conference, the Participant is obliged to comply with any ordering instructions of the Organizer; this applies in particular to the prohibition of recording (audio and / or video and / or photo) of the keynote of a speaker.
9. The participant acknowledges that in the event the Organizer finds that the Participant violates the provisions of the Regulations of the Conference, the Organizer is entitled to deny the Participant the right to participate in the Conference and requests to leave the place of the Conference or site of the Conference.
10. The number of seats at the Conference is limited. The organizer reserves the right to reject the application due to the lack of seats.
11. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. After the Organizer has announced changes to the Regulations, each Participant who has registered for the Conference should immediately familiarize himself with the changes. In the absence of acceptance of amendments to the Regulations, the Participant should notify the Organizer in writing of such a decision by electronic means of communication to the following address: email@example.com. This statement should reach the Organizer not later than within 14 days from the entry into force of the amended Regulations. If the Organizer does not receive a Participant's statement on the lack of acceptance of the amendments to the Regulations within the above-mentioned time limit, it is assumed that the Participant has accepted the amended Regulations.
12. Contact with the Organizer is possible at: ul. Żurawia No. 32/34, lok. 428, Warsaw, code 00-515, post office Warsaw, Poland and via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Any disputes that may arise from participation in the Conference will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
14. The Organizers are not responsible for the items of Participants that may be lost, damaged or stolen during the Conference.
15. Participants bear full financial responsibility for their destruction both on the premises where any activities related to the Conference are carried out, as well as in accommodation areas.
16. Registration as a Participant of the Conference is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations.
According to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), European Institute for Education Development Limited Liability Company informs:
Regulations for card payments using the PayU system
in connection with participation in a conference organized by the European Institute for Education Development, a limited liability company based in Warsaw
1. The provisions of these Regulations shall apply to Conference Participants whose organizer is the European Institute for Education Development, a limited liability company based in Warsaw. Registration in connection with the participation in the conference is tantamount to familiarization and acceptance of these regulations by the registrant.
2. The registrant is obliged to pay the fee related to participation in the conference in accordance with the price list on the conference website and in the dates specified therein.
3. The organizer reserves the right to complete the registration process earlier if the limit of places is reached.
4. It is possible to make a payment by transfer directly to the Organizer's account or via PayU online payment system. Payment should be made on the date specified by the Conference Organizer. Payments are considered effective when the influence of the limited liability company with headquarters in Warsaw has been posted to the relevant bank account of the European Institute for Education Development.
5. If the fee for participation in the conference is in PLN, the conversion of other currencies into PLN is made according to the current average EUR exchange rate set by the bank in which the bank account of the organizer is, on the day preceding the registration of the payment by the bank.
6. The condition of participation in the conference is, among others timely payment in the required amount and on the terms set out in these Regulations.
7. The participant has the right to resign from participation in the conference and to obtain reimbursement of the costs incurred. The Seller reserves the right to negatively consider the request in a situation where less than 30 calendar days have remained until the beginning of the conference.
8. The amount reimbursed is equal to the amount paid, less the commission charged by the PayU service specified in the agreement between the European Institute for Education Development, a limited liability company based in Warsaw and PayU. The condition of resignation from participation in the conference is to notify the conference organizer in the form of an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com. Return of the entry fee to the Participant takes place within 14 days from the date of the Organizer's notification of resignation.
9. In the event of the conference being canceled by the European Institute for Education Development, the limited liability company based in Warsaw shall refund the collected payments within 14 days from the date of the Organizer providing the relevant information.
10. Complaints related to the payment of conference fees should be reported to the Conference Organizer in the form of an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org contact address. The response to the complaint by the Seller takes place no later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
11. Personal data of Participants are stored in the time and scope necessary to settle the transaction and claim for payment for the services purchased.
12. With the consent of the Participant, the collected information may be collected in one or many databases directly or indirectly maintained by the administrator of the Organizer and third parties cooperating with the Organizer as part of a specific conference.
13. The administrator shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information of particular importance, including personal data and information related to the payment details collected in order to conduct commercial transactions, are encrypted prior to transmission from the Participant.